View all jobs (5)
Grimshaw Architects is seeking an Interior Designer with 8-10 years of experience to join our growing New York studio.
Grimshaw is a design-driven practice seeking top talent. Our work requires high-performing designers who possess strong communication skills and graphic abilities, as well as the ability to work across multiple platforms, and understand an integrated multi-discipline approach to design.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop detailed creative interior design concepts
- Manage a small team of junior architects
- Integrate thought leadership in high-performance building concepts
- Produce rapid visualization and documentation supporting design concepts
- Provides expertise in executing projects to team members, clients and consultants
- Develop material specifications and work with fabricators to create custom design furniture elements
- Create mood boards and presentations for the team and clients
- Coordinate mill-work detailing and custom furniture specs
- Bachelor's degree; B Arch or M Arch desired
- 8-10 years of experience in the design profession
- Commercial interiors and sustainability experience required
- Experience in all phases of the design process including execution of conceptual, schematic, design development, and construction documents and supporting materials
- Architectural licensure and LEED Accreditation desired or actively pursuing
- Strong conceptual design and schematic design skills
- Strong verbal and graphic communication skills and ability to work within diverse teams of designers
- Proficiency in Rhino, Grasshopper, Revit, 3DSMax, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Ability to work in a collaborative, open environment
- Ability to travel, domestically and internationally
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want a easier, faster way to apply? Create your Portfoleo account and supercharge your job search.