Minale + Mann
View all jobs (1)
Senior Project Manager
We are looking for an experienced, talented, well organised and highly motivated senior project architect to be part of our energetic, and creative design studio. We are a boutique architecture and interior design agency, delivering projects for a discerning clientele, within the high-end residential and commercial market.
The successful candidate will need to display a high level of experience managing high-end residential projects, from inception to completion, with proven experience overseeing design and consultant teams, suppliers, manufacturers, contractors, sub-contractors; as well as having a breadth of client management experience on high-end projects.
There is a requirement to have long standing experience of construction, and on-site experience in the UK. The position will involve the responsibility of overseeing other architects and architectural assistants in the office, as well as coordinating with our in-house interior design team.
- Responsible for multiple projects, from inception through to Technical Design
- On site design management from kick-off through to completion
- Management of all day-to-day project matters, including all administrative duties.
- Management and supervision of internal architectural project team.
- Client management, ensuring clients expectations are managed and decisions are made on time.
- Sub-consultant management ensuring cohesive coordination throughout the project. The Project Architect is the point person for all projects.
- Management of individual project design programmes, ensuring projects run smoothly and are on time, identifying any areas of risk
- The candidate must be a self-motivated, confident, highly organised, and able to run their own projects autonomously
- Minimum five years’ experience post Part II
- proven experience within high-end residential, and boutique commercial projects in London
- Experience with planning and building control regulations, and applications in London.
- Strong job running ability.
- Confident and have client-facing experience.
- Enthusiastic, motivated, communicative, and with a hands-on approach.
- Able to work autonomously, and within a team.
- High level of understanding technical detailing, architectural and structural construction drawings
- Experience with structural engineers, surveyors and other sub consultants
- Proven experience with understanding of construction, and site management.
- Expert handling of AutoCAD
- 3D modeling a plus
- Fluent in spoken and written English
To apply please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com with 'Senior Project Architect – M+M London studio' in the subject line.
Want a easier, faster way to apply? Create your Portfoleo account and supercharge your job search.