View all jobs (1)
Gehry Partners is currently seeking a Job Captains work in the Los Angeles office.
Frank Gehry established his practice in Los Angeles, California in 1962. The Gehry partnership, Gehry Partners LLP, was formed in 2002 and currently supports a staff of over 130 persons engaged in the design, documentation and construction administration of significant and complex structures around the world, including museums, concert halls, entertainment, retail, housing, and mixed use. The firm is unique due to our emphasis on using 3D modeling and software (CATIA, Digital Project, Revit and physical modeling) in the design and construction process.
- Successful candidates will have experience in the preparation of Design and Construction documents
- Demonstrate effective technical abilities, superior problem defining and solving skills, and exceptional design sensibilities and interests
- Candidates must also display effective communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit and knowledge of 3D modeling are essential
- Candidates must have a minimum of 8 years of experience
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, is required.
- All applicants who are not U.S. citizens must describe their status to work in the United States, including visa type and duration