Portfoleo Company Pages Terms
Date of Last Revision: Feb 4, 2013.
The following terms, as well as our Data Use Policy, apply to all Company Pages on Portfoleo.
- Only authorized representatives may administer a Company Page for a brand, entity (place or organization).
- Recruiters, recruitment agencies or any third parties not directly employed for a company many not create a Company Page, post jobs or search the Creative Database.
- Content posted to a Page is public and viewable by everyone who can see the Page.
- You may not establish terms for your Page that conflict with our Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, Data Use Policy or these terms.
Page Names and Portfoleo Web Addresses
Page names and Portfoleo Web Addresses must accurately reflect Page content. We may remove administrative rights or require you to change the Page name and Portfoleo Web Address for any Page that fails to meet this requirement.
Page names must:
- not consist solely of generic terms (e.g., “commercial” or “design”);
- use proper, grammatically correct capitalization and may not include all capitals, except for acronyms;
- not include character symbols, such as excessive punctuation and trademark designations; and
- not include superfluous descriptions or unnecessary qualifiers.
Name Changes and Migrations
We will only process name changes and migrations that do not result in a misleading or unintended connection. For example, we will allow local to global migrations, such as “Portfoleo Germany” to “Portfoleo”, but will not allow global to local migrations, or location to location migrations, such as “Portfoleo Germany” to “Portfoleo Brazil”. All migrations are at our discretion and are final.
We reserve the right to reject or remove Pages for any reason. These terms are subject to change at any time.